MC7304: Sierra Wireless AirPrime™ MC7304 quad band 4G Modem
MC7304 - LTE/HSPA+ (4G) Modem
The Sierra Wireless MC7304 LTE/HSPA+ module is ideal for mobile computing and networking applications,. The AirPrime MC7304 intelligent embedded module can be easily integrate into a variety of devices requiring high speed LTE or HSPA+ connectivity, including applications with video download, routing over 3G, and in laptop/netbook computers.
AirPrime MC7304 modules allow developers to take advantage of the latest generation of high-speed mobile networks, delivering up to 100Mbps download speeds and 50Mbps upload speeds and integrated GPScapabilities as well as support for both Linux and Windows.
The MC7304 offers LTE connectivity on 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz networks (Telstra is rolling out an LTE network in late 2011 using 1800 Mhz) as well as WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 Mhz) and GSM/GPRS.
NOTE: DirectIP (LTE) mode not supported under MikroTik RouterOSv6 - modem will still connect to LTE service, but data rates will be limited due to serial mode. DirectIP/LTE interface modes will be supported under RouterOS v7
- Peak downlink speeds up to 100 Mbps and peak uplink speeds up to 50Mbps
- Multi-mode capability ensures continuous connectivity and supports roaming
- Standard form factor simplifies engineering
- Supports Multiple input/multiple output (MIMO) for use with LTE
- Comprehensive SDK and enabling software for Linux and Windows
- Solid documentation, tool development
|Frequency Range (MHz)
||LTE 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz
WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz