SAF FreeMile: 24GHz 100Mbps Full Duplex
SAF FreeMile - Low-cost Carrier-grade Radio
Contact us for firm price quotation!
Finally there is a carrier grade microwave radio without the carrier-grade pricetag!
SAF FreeMile 24GHz is a new generation licence-free ISM band microwave radio that combines carrier-grade performance and excellent value for money.
Key benefits of FreeMile 24GHz include:
- fast data speeds - 100Mbps full-duplex (100Mbps in each direction of transmission)
- very low latency - maximum 0.2ms at full speed with 64 byte packets. Low latency ensures fast response time from the server, as well as more stable traffic management and synchronisation which is especially important for voice and video traffic (CCTV, VoIP, skype applications). In comparison, latency of 2.4GHz and 5GHz (5.4GHz and 5.8GHz) wireless links typically exceeds 2ms
- low risk of interference due to low congestion, narrow transmission beam and short link distances
- hitless ACM (Adaptive Coding and Modulation) for increased link up-time
- QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritisation
- carrier-grade reliability and performance at a fraction of the price
SAF FreeMile 24GHz radios are an excellent alternative to 2.4GHz and 5GHz radios, especially in areas where 2.4 and 5GHz spectrum is congested or for customers that require faster data speeds, lower latency for voice or video applications and higher reliability than 2.4GHz and 5 GHz radios can offer.
Download the FreeMile Product brochure, including typical link distances and bandwidth expectations.
We also supply the full range of SAF Licensed Wireless equipment - contact us for more details!
Antenna Options include 300, 600 and 900mm parabolic dish, select to suit your application.
(note: pricing shown is per link - i.e. two units)